I’m sure I’ve made it clear by now, but I’m obsessed with Iconic London products. I use their Day to Slay eyeshadow palette every single day, their eyebrow cushion is the most natural looking and long wearing brow product on the market, and have you heard about their illuminating drop? OF COURSE YOU HAVE! So, when Iconic London dropped their Prep-Set-Glow setting spray in March last year, I knew I had to have it.
I can’t quite believe it has actually been so long since the launch! I remember seeing it all over Instagram like it was yesterday, which is probably why it sold out 6 hours after the initial drop, and it was hard to get hold of for a good few weeks after that. Infact, it is so sought after that even now, nearly a year after launch, the Iconic London Pre-Set-Glow is still excluded from all Iconic London discount promotions! The actual look of the setting spray says it all, but what’s so good about it?
- 100% Vegan
- Contains cucumber and chamomile which not only is soothing and gentle on the skin but adds to the glossy-glow finish
- Contains antioxidants, green tea and vitamin E which conditions the skin
- Contains caffeine to combat dark circles
- Feels refreshing on the skin
- Available in 2 different versions! Original, which gives any skin tone a gorgeous radiant glow, and Bronze, to give the skin a sun kissed gloss.
- Use on bare skin to give a hydration boost and wide awake, illuminated finish
- Use on bare skin before makeup to hydrate and prep the skin, and also give a glow that shines through your makeup without too much of a glossy finish
- Use after you’ve done your make up to set the look and finish with a high gloss glow
Also, it smells INCREDIBLE
Personally, I absolutely love using the Iconic London Prep-Set-Glow on my body, it looks amazing if you’re wearing something bandeau. You simply spray it across your décolletage/collar bones/shoulder/arms/whole entire body and your skin instantly looks like the best version of you, all the glow, in all the right places.
The product itself within the bottle is so pretty that’s reason enough to add it to your collection! I literally love looking at it.
In terms of keeping my makeup locked down it does the job, but then again that isn’t something I overly struggle with anyway. But finish wise? Gorgeous. A little bit goes a long way so a word of warning would be to use sparingly, especially if you’re already wearing highlighter. Also, it might just be my bottle but the spritz can sometimes be a little bit spitty! So give it a spray in the air or on your body first to make sure it’s working as it should, before you take it to your face.
Love, Chelsea xxxx
Let me know if you have tried the Iconic London Prep-Set-Glow in the comments… or any other of Iconic London’s amazing products!